Thymosin Alpha 1
Thymosin Alpha 1 (TA1) is a peptide originally isolated from thymic tissue and is a compound believed to be responsible for restoring immune function. TA1 has been shown to have a pleiotropic mechanism of actions and affects multiple immune cell subsets that are involved in immune suppression.
Studies have demonstrated improvements in immune system cell subsets and the potential of TA1 for the treatment of a range of diseases.
TA1 is a subcutaneous injection out into the top layer of the belly fat. Final dosage will be provided by the health care provider during your consultation.
- Prescription products require an online consultation with a physician who will determine if a prescription is appropriate.
- No products will be shipped until you complete your consultation after purchase, a patient coordinator will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your medical consultation.
- In the event that you are not a candidate, you will be refunded immediately after consultation
- Most medications will arrive 7-10 days after purchase. Please check email once order is complete.
- All products include all needles and supplies for your medication as well as support from our physicians and patient coordinators for time of prescriptions.